GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
|Job function: Engineering.|
|Position type: Full time.|
|Reference number: JR-0016050.|
|Apply by: 31-12-2021.|
|Site: Bengaluru, 7B,Bommasandra, Industriial Area, Hebbagodi, Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560099, Karnataka.|
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Preparation of CAD Drawings [2D & 3D] with BOM & other supporting documents.
- Redesign and optimization of Machinery
- New development/ remodeling of equipment / components.
- Providing Support to proposal team for pre-order engineering.
- Preparation of Plant & equipment layouts, General Arrangement drawings.
- Knowledge of piping codes e.g. ASME B31.3.
- Collaboration on large scale international projects.
- Co-ordination with interface departments around the world.
- Candidate should be a good team worker in multicultural team.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
Years and Type of Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in Creo, Autodesk AutoCAD & Inventor Professional (Machine Design, PID, Skid Engineering, Redesign and optimization experience preferred).
Specific Skills / Knowledge:
- Creo, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor professional.
- Product development experience.
- International Code and Standards (FDA, 3A, ANSI, DIN< ISO, ASTM, ASME).
- Understanding of process documents like Process Flow diagram, P&ID and Equipment list etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Frame / Stress Analysis in Autodesk Inventor.