What is (IAF)?
The Indian Air Force is the Air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Indian Air Force complements of personnel and aircraft assets rank fourth amongst the air forces of the world.
Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial armed conflict.
1. FIGHTER AIRCRAFT IN (IAF) – Sukhoi Su-30MKI, Dassault Rafale , Dassault Mirage 2000,Mikoyan MiG – 29, HAL Tejas .
2. Very powerful Helicopter in IAF – Apache Ah – 64E , CH – 47 Chinook ,Dhruv , Chetak , Cheetah , Mi – 26,Mi – 25/35 .
3. Air Force is Founded in 8 October 1932, India.
4. Indian air force Headquarters in New Delhi.
How to join (IAF)
There are two Exams for join IAF and you can join IAF in 6way.
Name of Exam – 1. AFCAT, 2. CDSE.
1. Class 10thPassed
2. Class 12thPassed
3. Graduation Passed
4. Post Graduation Entry
5. NCC Special Entry
6. SSC Entry Scheme
1. Class 10th Entry
You can join IAF after passed your 10th class. When candidate has pass his 10th class. Having diploma in the concerned field to get recruited, ITI is required . IAF recruit for various civilian posts like 1.multi tasking staff 2.Content Assistant 3. Watchman 4. Cook 5. Messenger 6. Gardener 7. Mechanic 8. Tailor 9.Barber different post are available in IAF.
2. Class 12th Passed entry
When Class 12 Passed Student can Join IAF This Entry only for Men Candidates in NDA through join IAF. Where 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics are compulsory for all students. Only one Unmarried Male candidates can apply.NDA through join Air Force only Science Stream Students can apply. Candidate’s age limit has 16.5 years and 19.5 years.
3. Graduation Entry
All graduate candidates can apply. BE/B.Tech, B.sc, B com, BA, BCA, BBA with any discipline. All degrees are eligible for this Examination.
The candidates have passed in graduation with minimum 60% with recognized University Both Unmarried Men and Women are applying. But all students have pass out in 12th with Physics and Mathematics. When final year / semester students are also apply. Age criteria both male and female are 20 to 24 years (When the course starts). All candidates has Nationality is Indian.
4. Post Graduation Entry
All graduates can also join any branch of the IAF .Candidates passing the CDS (Only one Male) Examination and AFCAT (Both Male and Female) the candidates can join the technical or ground duty branches. It is easy to join the IAF if the candidates have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Electronics.
If a post graduate are could join any of the ground duty branches of the IAF.
General Eligibility criteria for post graduated candidates age limit is 20-26
Years only one unmarried candidates apply. Bothe male and female applies.
Post graduated can join.
1. Administration branches join
(a) Air Traffic Controller
(b) Fighter Controller.
Post Graduation degree with minimum 50%.
2. Accounts Branches can join. An education qualification for accounts is post graduated degree in commerce M. com / CA / ICWA with minimum 50%.
3. Logistics Branch. Education qualification for this post is post graduation in any streams / equivalent diploma in any discipline with a minimum 50%.
Their cadets responsible for materials management of all Air Force resources.
(5) NCC Special Entry
This entry is only applicable for holding an air wing senior division ‘C’ certificate of the National Cadet Corps. Only one men candidates can apply for this NCC Special Entry (Single / Unmarried).
The candidates has graduate in any stream any disciplines from recognized university with minimum 60% in graduation.
When candidates 60% in class 12th in Physics and Mathematics compulsory.
Nationality for this entry only Indian.
Age limit for this entry is 20 – 24 years (When the course starts).
Candidates NCC through join
1. Ground Duty (Non-Technical and Technical)
Ground Duty has three branches
(1). Administration (2). Logistics
(1)Administration- Men and Women candidates can apply.
Every graduate degree candidate’s appling.
In any discipline from recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks.
Candidate age limit has 20 to 26 years.
Nationality only one Indian.
(2) Logistics- Both male and female candidates apply.
Every graduation students can apply.
Minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% in final years.
Every candidates has age limit is 20 to 26 years.
Nationality only one India.
(3) Accounts- Men and female can apply
Every graduates candidates applying for this.
But only one graduation in commerce has apply with minimum 60% in final year from recognized university.
Every candidate has age limits has 20to26 years.
Nationality has only one Indian.
Technical Entry (Two Scheme)
In which student completed him/her degree in BE/B tech can apply.
This entry only one Technical branches student.
Every aspirant have minimum of four years degree.
Graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology
From recognized university.
All candidates has 60% each in Physics and Mathematics at class 10+2 level and final year also.
Every aspirant have age limit is 20-26 years
Nationality only one Indian.
(1) Direct Entry– Every aspirant completed him/her engineering can join the technical branch through the direct entry. Both men and women can use this mode entry apply for IAF.
(2) University Entry Scheme (UES)-
Only Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) and Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical) apply for this.
(6) SSC Entry
(1) SSC is short service commission entry in Indian air force (IAF)
(2) Both male and female can apply and you are joining IAF SSC through so you got job on flying branch as an officer.
(3) All candidates can join for ground duty (Technical and Non – Technical) entry through SSC.
(4) There are 14 years commission in SSC branch.
(5) Candidates below 25years of age must be unmarried.
(6) Qualification criteria for SSC
a) Flying Branch– Men has 10+2 join NDA. and After Graduation join through CDSE/NCC special entry this also for women.
b) For ground duty – all men after 10+2 join NDA can apply and after graduation join through AFCAT also for women’s candidates.
(7) Flying branch of 14 years from the date of commissioning.
(8) For ground duty (Technical and Non Technical) 10 years from the date of commissioning.
(9) All unmarried candidates can applying for SSC entry for join IAF