Exam Date , Registration,Syllabus and Books
This CAT exam is most popular exam in India for admitted as MBA students. This exam is one of the chance to students to get admitted in IIMs.
Exam Notification Date 27 July 2019
Registration Date. 5 August 2019
Last Day To Apply. 20 sept 2019
Fees. 2000 ₹
Hall Ticket Date. 24 Oct 2019
CAT Exam Date. 24 Nov 2019
CAT Result Date. 7 Jan 2020
ELIGIBILITY FOR CAT
- Students Nationality Should Be Indian.
- He Should Complete His Degree With At least 50%.
- Students Who Pursuing their Degree And they Are In Final Year Can Apply For This Exam.
- Total Time 180 Minutes
- Total Questions 100
- 3 To Solve (VARC, DILR, QA)
- More than 25% Queuestions Having No Negative Marking
- 75% Questions Having Negative Marking &Will carry Penalty of 1/3rd Negative Marks.
- Min CAT Score Required By IIMs Between 70 To 90 percentiles.
STEPS TO ARCHIVE GOAL
- Choose Books Which Will Be Best And Understandable To The Students.
- Prepare Section vice Don’t get confused With Others
- Take maximum Mock Tests As Possible As.
( Verbal Ability And Reading Comprehension)
Total Que Asked. 34
Total Verbal Ability Que. 10
Time To attempt Que. 60 Min
Marks For Correct Answer. +3
Marks For Wrong Answer. -1
Difficulty Level. Mid – High
No Negative Marking Ques. 8 – 10
- How to prepare for verbal ability and CAT reading comprehension by Arun Sharma..
- Verbal Ability and Reading of Cat Comprehension “by Nishit K Sinha.
- Arihant book on verbal Ability by Ajay Singh.
(Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning)
Total DILR Que. 32
No. Of. Interpretation Problem. 4
DI QUE. 4
Total Que Based Reasoning Que. 4
Base On LR. 4
Total Questions Based On DI. 16
Time to attempt. 60 min
Marks for Correct Ans. +3
Meals for Wrong Ans. -1
Difficulty. Mid -High
- “How to prepare for data Interpretation for CAT” by Arun Sharma.
- “How to prepare for logical Reasoning” by Arun Sharma.