Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Join our Digital Solutions Team !
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our mechanical engineering teams are involved in the latest product development, design and research for our customers.
Partner with the best
Responsible for mechanical / Electro-mechanical design activities contributing to the design and development of Panametrics Flow products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
You will be Responsible for….
- Creating drawings and specifications for custom flow cell product orders, utilizing applicable industry standard design codes and requirements. (ASME, DIN, etc).
- Supporting production activities for Panametrics flow products while adhering to industry standards/requirements that includes source/supplier changes for cost or delivery improvements, drawing/specification updates for producibility, and product configuration changes to improve internal assembly processes.
- Supporting Panametrics flow product enhancement activities while adhering to industry standards. This includes new/regional certifications, product configuration updates to reduce cost and improve sales, and addressing customer product issues through root cause investigation and redesign.
- Executing design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to standards, technical regulations, and requirements including mechanical/electromechanical engineering for assigned flow products.
- Resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and geared towards specifying activities, planning and giving explanations on technical issues.
Fuel your passion ….
To be successful in this role you will :
- Have bachelor in Mechanical or Technology from an accredited institute, college or university
- Have great skills on Solidworks , AutoCAD , Pro E , CREO and GD&T concepts
- Experience using SAP for configuration management
- Have knowledge of various industry technical regulations, including ASME design codes for pressure vessels/piping and hazardous area design/regulations (e.g. ATEX/IECEx).
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns :-
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) subject to approval from Immediate Manager
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
About Us …
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join us …
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.