1. Mechnical Design Engineer
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
|Job Position||Design Engineer|
|Qualification Required||BE/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
About the role:
A Mechanical Design Engineer will be involved in producing calculations, drawings, reports and specifications on a variety of projects. The role will also involve representing AECOM at design and client team meetings. The successful candidate will be working towards chartership, and have proven design experience, delivering to quality, time and budget. This role will suit someone with a mechanical engineering / building services degree, who is enthusiastic, self motivated, and looking to advance their career.
- Compile design reports, specifications, drawings and other
- Contract Documents required and ensure approval by Principal Engineer/Director.
- Approve detailed design information and calculations.
- Witness and accept testing and commissioning procedures for project plant equipment and systems.
- Ensure compliance with all Statutory and Regulatory Authorities and obligations and make submissions and obtain approvals as necessary.
- Obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Design Consultants for the design to proceed.
- A graduate in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering, or with a proven track record of design experience.
- Relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering design, including areas such as plant specification, HVAC,
- A track record of having worked on a variety of Building Services designs covering for example, Education, Healthcare and Commercial projects. Experience of seeing conceptual designs through to completion and dealing directly with clients.
A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and ideally a member of a professional Institution or close to achieving professional status
|Company Name||National Heat Pumps.|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
|Job Position||Industrial foreman / fitter|
|Qualification Required||Diploma holder – Mechanical or electrical|
- Industrial foreman / fitter who has experience of HVAC assembly line, should have knowledge of brazing, pipe bending and compressors (2 nos required)
- Industrial foreman / fitter having experience of 3 phase electrical control panel assembly / PLC for machines ( 2 nos required) . All other requirements will be as below.
- Diploma holder / ITI in Engineering – Mechanical or electrical
- Hands on experience of over 3 years in Product installation, repairs and service.
- Experience in Water pumps repair will be added advantage
- Experience in HVAC field needed.
- Job requires extensive travelling within Mumbai and outside Mumbai.
- Person having bike / own transport would be preferred
- Result oriented, dedicated and ability to complete calls within time allotted is a must.
- Daily Customer visit for problem resolution, repairs and or installation.
- Follow-up of complaints and resolve customer issues.
- At factory – assist in assembly of units, update on operational knowledge to be of help in customer issue resolution.
- Product demo, installation, commissioning, decommissioning.
3. Mechanical Engineering Internship
|Company Name||Arcatron Mobility Private Limited|
|Job Location||Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Akurdi|
|Qualification Required||Mechanical Engineer|
About the internship If you are one of the most passionate engineers in your circle, this internship may teach you the execution of real-world problem statements from design to launch readiness.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design innovative products in assisted living space to fulfill unmet needs
2. Take prototypes to production stage
3. Create 3D models and drawings to facilitate R&D
AutoCAD SolidWorks Autodesk Inventor
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th May’21 and 8th Jun’21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
4. Associate Engineer
|Company Name||Robots Innovative Solutions|
|Job Location||Chikhali, Pune|
|Job Position||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification Required||Mechanical Engineer|
- Degree/Diploma (Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical/Electronics or Production Engineering)
- Certification in one or more Robot Manufacturer’s approved programs
- Basic understanding of automated manufacturing system mechanics and controls
- Hands-on robot operation/programming/ trouble shooting/ maintenance experience
- Hands-on experience with Robot Online & Off-Une Programming
- Familiarity with basics of Industrial Robot standards and specifications.
- Able to communicate effectively – verbal and written English. Other language skills are a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling candidates to work comfortably in both office and shop floor environments while interfacing with people from all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Able to travel to customer installation sites, tooling build sites, and integration shops.
- Able to work flexible hours, based on customer needs and availability of equipment/facilities.
On-site robot programming & teaching, installation & commissioning, troubleshooting & debug
- Adhere to and advocate for all Safety Protocols, Safe Operating Procedures, and proper use of Personal Safety Equipment, without exception.
- Provide technical support for robot installation work done by contractors or customer skilled trades at build, integration, and end-user customer sites.
- Start-up, test, and calibrate all robots on site according to manufacturer’s procedures.
- Download, install, and debug all robot programs. Touch-up points and paths to achieve design intent, cycle time targets, and eliminate any safety issues.
- Modify existing robot programs or provide new ad-hoc programming on-site to complete system design intent, or to improve robot reliability, maintainability, or performance.
- Assist with the startup and launch of customer’s production system. Quickly resolve any issues associated with robot automation that impedes customer’s schedule or part quality attainment goals.
- Assist with training the customer’s people in the proper operation and maintenance of all robots in the system.
- Provide documentation that accurately shows actual as-built, installed, and approved robot configuration, programming, and systems interfaces (human, network, controls).
- Participate in and provide technical support to customer’s robot safety system testing, validation, approval (production release), and Risk Assessments.
Simulation and Off-line programming of robots
- Evaluate multiple scenarios in simulation for optimizing system performance.
- Assist with developing and evaluating alternate system layouts, fixture tooling designs, robot configurations, and robot end-of-arm tooling designs.
- Conduct robot reach studies, cycle time analysis, and process flow.
5. Industrial Engineering Systems
|Company Name||Continental AG|
|Job Position||System Engineer|
|Qualification Required||Master / Bachelor of Mechanical / Automotive|
|Experience||2- 4 years|
1. Application of IE-methods to improve efficiency and optimize cost in the production area of responsibility.
2. Support the production area to realize the production budget and minimize non value-added operations by defining the required technical and human means considering quality, cost, quantity, timing targets and ergonomic aspects & applications of new concepts as globle undertakings.
3. Collect and prepare data for capacity report and de-bottle necking. Identifying gap between actual working & reporting done by production.
4. Timely Routing of all new / Specification change / ETO / ISD articles (PLT/CVT/TBR/ Tube) to meet PIP targets on time & size achievement can be meet.
5. Weekly follow up with central IT team for 100% process mapping in SFI. Identify the gap between SFI & process.
6. Budgeted OEE preparation for Building / curing / Mixing for production targets/ KPI
7. Give trainings to Area manager / process engineer for losses calculation and conti standard OEE monitoring.
8. Maintain & Prepare Fix and Variable head count planning for next 5 year viz a viz with expansion plan of plant.
Education- Master / Bachelor of Mechanical / Automotive / Industrial Engineering
Experience- 2- 4 years Preferred from Manufacturing process of Tyre industries / Automotive Industry
Other- Exposition techniques, Basics of communication, close contact to the shopfloor
Win-win conflict solving
Identify, analyze and solve problems
Good & effective English / Communication skill
Methods of time study (REFA/ MOST/ MTM)
Continuous Improvement Methods/ Kaizen
MS Office skills (especially Excel)