1. Simulation CFD Engineer
|Company Name||Chakr Innovation Private Limited|
|Position||Simulation CFD Engineer|
|Qualification Required||B. Tech / B.E. and M. Tech|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out CFD, FEA and NVH simulations as per the requirements in the product development cycle.
- Support / Execute product improvement initiatives by simulation on time as laid down by leadership.
- Active participation in brainstorming sessions for new idea generation.
- Support product engineering teams and production team for related inputs from the simulation.
- Cross-functional interaction for evaluating design options for various parameters to develop efficient products.
- Document simulation related SOPs for critical tasks within team.
- Execute product development related tests as required to validate simulation results.
- Six sigma methodology execution
Desired Candidate Profile
B. Tech / B.E. and M. Tech (Thermal Engineering. Or Fluid Dynamics) with 2-5 yrs of experience in CFD and FEA Simulations using ANSYS or any other standard software.
1. Knowledge of NVH Fundamentals like Aero-acoustics, Vibro-acoustics, and Harmonic Acoustic.
2. Six sigma certification.
3. Experience in Intellectual property creation.
2. Mobile Hydraulic Applications
|Company Name||Rexroth Boach|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Position||Mobile Hydraulic Applications|
|Qualification Required||B.E. – Mechanical / Mechatronics|
Candidate would be trained and able to meet the job description of Sales Account Development Manager (ADM) after completion of one year.
Job Role for ADM :
- Sales & Business Development for all our Products for allocated Customers
- Develop relationship at multiple level at the customers place
- Develop effective customer Strategies in coordination with Sales Group Leaders
- Offers technology to address customer needs and value requested in coordination with Application Team
- Ensure the coordination of the activities with the support of other ADMs of the respective region
- Achieve the sales and targeted sales margin of his/her allocated customers
- Work closely together with Technology Experts, Sales Experts, Sales Managers and other Sales-related functions
- Increase the Business share for company with defined and targeted Customers
- Select the best choice of technology to fit the customer needs and value in the best way
- Customer Potential Analysis for developing new Customers
- Competition Analysis
- Regularly capture Market trends & plan necessary measures as required
Reports & Planning
- Create a customer development plan for Sales Target Planning before start of the year
- Assess Potential of each of allocated Customers with support of Technology Expert when needed
- Accurate Data Maintenance
- Maintain Pipeline for allocated customers
Commercial & Documentation
- Credit Management (Sales, Inventory, Sales backlog & Receivables)
- Ensure complete sales related documentation as per guidelines
B.E. – Mechanical / Mechatronics with below mentioned competencies :
- Hands-on SAP, MS-office tools
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Good communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Willing to travel and willing to work hands-on, on different mobile machines.
3. Content Quality Analyst | L&T EduTech
|Company Name||Larsen & Toubro Limited|
|Position||Content Quality Analyst|
|Qualification Required||UG -B.Tech/B.E.|
|Experience||2 to 4 year(s)|
- Reviewing the content for various College Connect courses and maintaining issue logs with status
- Ensuring that the reviews are done in line with the planned course completion schedule.
- Apprising the Content management team on areas which may have a critical impact on content quality or organizations brand image.
- Arriving at suggestions to reduce any rework.
- Act as a bridge between the content creation, learning platform and delivery team
- Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals in their respective domain
- Excellent English language comprehension, grammar and editing skills.
- Maintain the standards and adhere to the guidelines that have been set by the team.
- Manage responsibilities and priorities in a time-bound environment.
- Work Experience in factory / project location is an added advantage.
UG -B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Civil, Computers.