NatWest Technology India has published the official notification for trainee job profile. BE/BTech/MTech/MCA/Bsc/MSc students can apply for job. Full details are given below.
NatWest Group is looking to hire exceptionally talented software engineers who would have a passion in coding, an ambition for accelerated growth in their career and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
|Company Name||NatWest Technology India|
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai and Gurugram|
|Job Type||Software Engineer|
- 0 – 3 Years of Experience.
- Skills Required: Java and/or Python and/or SQL.
- Degree: BE/BTech/MTech/MCA/Bsc/MSc
- Grad Year: Only candidates who have passed out in 2021 or before are eligible.
Skills you’ll need
- Proficient in Java and/or Python and SQL.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithm, and design patterns.
- Experience on DevOps/CI-CD toolset.
- Adept in Agile ways of working.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Design develop and test high performance applications in accordance with NatWest Standards.
- Implement DevOps best practices to streamline the application life cycle.
- Work with stakeholder to collate and organise requirements, and put forward options/ propose solutions.
- Constantly strive to improve performance and stability of the applications.
- 2 Programming questions on DS/Algo