FIELD ENGINEER I
Job Locations IN-MH-MUMBAI
Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
- Provide onsite labour, when needed.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
- Assist in time, cost, and labour estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
- Assist Field Service Rep. II when needed.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 0-3 years related experience
- Engineering degree. Preferred degree within Petroleum-, Mechanical-, Chemical- or Industrial Engineering
- General product knowledge
- General mechanical ability
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good communication skills
We value your keen interests and availability to interact with and work with Tata Elxsi. This is the registration form for Tata Elxsi’s Off-Campus recruitment to find the best talent with a consistent academic track as well as a desire to work in a core Engineering Design & Technology organization with offices in Bangalore, Trivandrum, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Pune.
Those who qualify will be invited to take a 120-minute online proctored test (Verbal, Analytical, Coding MCQs, and Coding) which we will be informing you well in advance.
You will be notified well in advance about the test and interviews. Please do check your junk box for mail from [email protected]! Please whitelist this email in your mailbox settings so that mail comes to your inbox.
Year of Passing: 2021 or 2022 batch students only
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA/MSc with no backlogs and no more than a one-year gap in education
- A minimum of 60% (or 6 CGPA) aggregates in 10th and 10+2, UG, PG.
Under graduation or Post Graduation Specialization: Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation, Information Science, Embedded, Cyber Security, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Automotive Electronics, Applied Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Applications, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Medical Electronics Engineering only need to apply
Only those who have not taken the Tata Elxsi test or the interview process in the last 6 months, and meet the above requirements need to apply. If you have already registered here, please do not register again which gets considered for disqualification.
Experience:- 0 – 1 years
CTC:- Not Disclosed
Candidates, to pass THE SELECTION TESTS Technical Test and Work Personality Test
Diploma pass from Government polytechnic institute with 6.0 CGPA
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma Fabrication Engineering
- Diploma Automobile Engineering