|Job Profile||Full Time|
|Qualification||Graduation in Mechanical Engineering|
Job Description & Responsibilities tasks
- Responsible to understand drawings and ensure minimum technical support at production location,
- Preparing Quality reports on daily basis and report to location manager on any discrepancies observed during quality check,
- To come in shift and work independently,
- Maintain Health & Safety at partner location and must adhere to Ramboll CoC,
- To be part of analysis to overcome Quality issues,
- Witnessing Raw material testing for incoming material & random sampling at partners quality lab,
- Ensure no bad Quality parts are dispatched from manufacturing partner.
- Engineer reports to Manager at respective location and he will be responsible to ensure Quality checking of Telecom Towers being made at respective manufacturing partner.
Skill Set required:
- Should have minimum knowledge on using measuring instruments,
- Basic knowledge in welding techniques,
- Should have knowledge in reading drawings and have knowledge in cad software
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineer,
- 1-2 years’ experience in any manufacturing units in India,
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English & Hindi,
- Ready for relocation and ready to travel to any remote location when required,
- Ready to work in shifts,
- Knowledge in Galvanizing process (preferred).